How To Forex Trading
An “online currency Forex trading” guide for beginner Forex traders.
HOW TO Forex trading are the exact words people type into Google to find out how to trade Forex.
We are living in the HOW TO era.
HOW TO Forex trading books
HOW TO Forex trading videos
HOW TO Forex trading online courses
HOW TO Forex trading YouTube clips
and the list goes on.
So to accommodate all those people that uses the term “HOW TO Forex trading” I am going to show you exactly what to do and where to start with Forex. So let’s begin.
What is Forex Trading?
A simple explanation of online currency Forex trading is that it is a process of making money from your computer, trading on the largest money market in the world.
The staggering amount of more than 4 Trillion US dollars is traded on the Forex market every single day, and by learning a few simple concepts, you can easily grab your fair share of this multi trillion dollar market.
Let’s get started:
The world of Forex is complex, but most people can easily understand the basics, even a small amount of knowledge can make a difference.
If you are serious to make Forex a profitable endeavour we recommend getting proper education right from the start. A mentor can turn a mountain into a molehill
Depending on your time commitment and your willingness to learn you may decide you need an expert to guide you through the whole complex process. To have a firm grasp of the core concepts of online currency Forex trading will greatly improve your success in Forex.
The majority of people are driven by the huge amounts of money that can be made on the Forex market, proper education is the roadmap that makes this happen.
Here is how you start:
- First you have to find a reliable and trusted Forex broker. You should always check whether the Forex brokerage you plan on using holds a full trading licence, a licence that has been issued by a recognised jurisdiction. Here at One-on-One Forex Training we provide you the names of reliable, trusted brokers. We will assist you with the signing up and downloading process. Once signed-up and the trading platform downloaded we will guide you step by step how to operate your brand new Forex trading platform.
- Below is an image of what your Meta Trader4 trading platform will look like.
A few important things:
Once your demo forex trading platform is downloaded you need to customise the platform and add indicators to your charts so you can start analysing the markets.
Most brokerages give you a free Forex trading account to test drive.
The information, charts, data stream (pricing) on your Forex demo platform is the exact same information as on a real trading platform, the only difference between a Demo Forex Trading Account and a Real (Live) Forex Trading Account is the money. On a demo account, you are using monopoly money while on a real account you have to deposit real money into your trading account to start making money.
And that brings us to the next step:
Before you deposit any real money into your Forex trading account you first have to find a reliable Forex trading strategy. There are a few different ways you can get hold of a Forex trading strategy:
- There are many free Forex trading strategies available on the internet, some are good some are not so good. Once you found a strategy that appeals to you, you need to test it to make sure that it will give you the results you are looking for.
- The second option is to design your own Forex strategy. This is a time-consuming procedure but can many times be the best option, especially if you can find a good Forex mentor.
- The third option: Great mentors are worth more than their weight in gold, they will teach you solid and reliable Forex trading strategies and in many cases guide you through the process of creating your own trading strategy that suits your personality and fit in with the time you have available for trading.
One on One Forex Training provides a few easy to understand Forex trading strategies, for example the very reliable 9-Step Forex day trading system and a simple and easy to learn Forex Scalping system.
By clicking on this link, you’ll be taken to a library with HOW TO Forex trading videos
The Library contains FREE Forex courses on:
HOW TO Learn Forex from scratch
HOW TO operate a MT4 trading platform and many more.
Once you have master a few easy Forex trading strategies and you’re making consistent profits using your Forex trading strategies you are ready to open a live trading account using the broker of your choice.
The process of opening a live account with a Forex broker is easy and straightforward, once your money is deposited into your new Forex trading account you are ready and set to start your brand new forex trading career.
Withdrawing Money from your trading account
Different brokers have different ways of doing this. Before you sign up with a particular broker make sure that you are comfortable with their withdrawal procedure and that it will suit your needs.
Some brokers might send you a cheque, this is pretty old fashion. Others will deposit the money you requested straight into your bank account. You just have to fill out a withdrawal request on their website and the money will be on its way within 24 to 48 hours, it is as easy as that.
The forex market is the largest financial market in the world, and individuals are becoming increasingly interested in it. But before you begin trading on the Forex, be sure your broker meets certain criteria. Then, take the time to find a Forex trading strategy that works for you. Remember, the best way to learn to trade Forex is to open up a demo account and try it out.
With One on One Forex Training’s personal online mentoring you will learn how to understand currency quoting, read and analyze currency charts, recognise market trends and more.
Forex trading is not all that difficult. Making money through forex trading is a big achievement. It is not too hard, but it is a big step you can take in your life. Anybody with the commitment, dedication, discipline and patience can make Forex work.